Did you know.....
QuickBooks™ New Program Functionality for 2020
Combine Multiple Emails—Simplify customer payment processing by consolidating multiple invoices into just one email.
- Saves time by quickly sending multiple invoices to a customer ...
- Reduce the risk of customer overlooking invoice emails
Automated Payment Reminders—Easily set reminders for customers when their invoices are due.
- Get paid faster by automatically reminding customers when payments are due.
- Save time by reducing the need to follow up with late-paying customers.
- Flexibility to customize reminders for specific customers.
- Create mailing lists from customer list in QBD file and scheduling the reminder emails
Horizontal Collapse Columns—Hide columns to see simple, easy to read totally in reports with jobs and classes.
- Improved navigation of customer summary details means less time scrolling through exports or lengthy reports.
- Save time by quickly and easily showing only the customer details you need.
Express Pick and Pack—Flexibility to save time by consolidating the picker/packer roles, actions, and approvals.
- Saves time by streamlining the order fulfilment process
Landed Cost—Provides great visibility into actual product costs by factoring in freight, duties, insurance and other miscellaneous costs by quantity, value, weight, or volume.
- Easily identify true product costs to make higher profit, pricing and sales decisions and asset valuations.
- Reduce the time, money, and errors associated with manual landed costs workarounds.
Alternate Vendors—Centralized information center containing vendor contract and pricing data.
- Increase visibility into vendor contract, item and pricing info.
- Save time by quickly importing vendor price lists.
- Easily create purchase orders with vendor info automatically included.
Modernized Reporting—Refreshed reporting structure that improvise customization, usability, presentation and navigation.
- Easily create customized reports.
- Real-time report updates that show changes automatically.
Improved Company Snapshot—Centralized dashboard to see your most critical business data.
- Get more visibility into your business with a centralized dashboard that offers customizable date ranges, layouts and widgets.
- Configure what info is shown so you have exactly what you need without having to run multiple reports.
Invoice e-Payments—Send customers electronic invoices with online ACH, credit card or e-check payment options.
- Get paid faster by accepting ACH, credit card or e-check invoice payments.
- Save time having to manually record and process payments.
Bounced Check Processing—Reliably and easily process bounced checks.
- Get peace of mind by handling bounced checks correctly and with ease.
- Save money by avoiding costly accountants fees to correct improperly recorded bounced checks.
iPhone Scanner—Upload text searchable images to QB mac with iPhone camera.
- Save time and money by using your iPhone camera to quickly scan key documents.
- Easily search for text in photographed bills, receipts, invoices, purchase orders, contracts, and tax forms.
Payroll Status for Direct Deposit Enabled Customers—Customers can easily view the detailed status of their direct deposit.
- Save time by viewing the detailed status of their DD without having to check emails from Intuit or call support.
Easy Payroll Setup with Employee Self Setup—Reduce the customer payroll setup time by having the EE complete a payroll self-setup.
- Customers can save time by having their EEs directly submit most of their personal info needed to run payroll.
Please watch this demonstration (it's 14:27) but it is very well done: