"The Zipperscan Console is one part of a three-part system. To work, you need to have all three parts working in the following order:
- QuickBooks™ Point of Sale 8.0 or higher needs to be setup with your inventory products.
- The Zipperscan Console either needs to be within the 30-day trial period or purchased from Merchant Light, LLC. Once it is downloaded and installed, you need to link it to your QuickBooks Point of Sale Program using the tool, ""COMPANY FILES"" to choose the database you are wanting to track the inventory of.
- After selecting that, you need to click on, ""GET DATA FROM POINT OF SALE"" which will query your Point of Sale data and enter the correpsonding data into the tables as needed.
- Once you have this data, you may send it to your Android device by clicking on ""SEND DATA TO SCANNER"" which now appears under ""PROGRAM OPERATIONS"" menu. Make sure you device bluetooth setting is turned on and then complete the datafile transfer.
- Your Zipperscan license will also be transferred with the data file thereby licensing your Zipperscanner App on your Android device."